Troll!

For Fathers' Day, I was given the best gift possible.  Some time to paint!

The result was this Grenadier Troll (another Nick Lund sculpt).  I decided to go with a green skin, to keep it in step with those Nick Lund Orcs, but with a slightly paler tone overall (GW Gretchin Green base, GW Camon shade, highlighted with a mix of Gretchin Green, VJ Green Gray and Ksilev Flesh).



Lovely model to work on.  Just enough detail for interest without being fiddly (cough, GW, cough).  Tons of character. And a proper amount of metal.


The face looks pretty well proportioned from the front.  Side on... Less so!


Just waiting for a Billy Goat to come along.


I should probably try to make this mail look a bit rusty.  Basing will have to wait until I can get some suitably sized mdf bases.


I was particularly pleased with how the hammer turned out, it actually looks a bit like a stone!  A bit more convincing that just grey with white drybrushing.


Of course I'm now left with a big problem.  Do I repaint his twin with the same green colour, or leave hime in his existing fleshtones?  

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Rooms masturbate bibette

Usa Syre Game Amatoriale Camel